Events Coming Next WeekMonday, October 9th – Columbus Day, No School Friday, October 13th – Executive Board Meeting, 8:30 am, Auditorium
PS 183 Safety Announcements
- Visit this link.
- Look for quick links on the right hand side.
- Click on “Student Meals”.
- Click on the far right circle: “Complete this Form to Support School Funding”.
- Follow the prompts and you will receive a confirmation from School Food that your application was submitted.
PTA Updates/School Updates
- Calling all new families!!! If you are a new family to 183 and you are interested in serving on the Executive Board, then we want you! If you are interested in serving, please reach out to Deb Altomonte, Nikki Barker or Lisa Zakhari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School Spirit Day – The first Friday of every month will be School Spirit Day. Items will be on sale in the yard and on the kindergarten floor on those mornings! Go Lions!!!
- Ronald McDonald Fun Run – PS 183 is participating in the Ronald McDonald Fun Run to be held on Saturday, November 11th. Participation packets can be picked up from Mr. P or in the Main Office.
Department of Education Updates
- For families with children in Pre-K – 2nd Grade. If you are interested in your child sitting for the Gifted & Talented exam, you can pick up a booklet from the main office or go online. Request for Testing Forms are due online or in the Main Office no later than Monday, November 13th. Please note, PS 183 does not have a Gifted & Talented Program, if offered a seat, your child will be attending a different school.
- Achieve NYC. If you would like a copy of Achieve NYC, A Complete Guide to New York City Public Schools, copies can be found on the bookshelf opposite School Safety on the second floor.